- Reusable food packaging, perfect substitute for plastic wrap, can be used for cheese, fruit, vegetables and bread and other food preservation
- Our reusable beeswax wrap is used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more without biodegradation.
- Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Wash in cold water with a mild soap and let air dry.
- Eco-friendly ingredients.
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and resin.
- Our packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- Simple, beautiful and practical, the 3-piece package includes 1 small size (7 "x 8"), 1 medium size (10 "x 11") and 1 large size (13 "x 14").
- Ingredients: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin
- Clean store method: because beeswax meets heat to be able to melt, need to use cold water and mild detergent to clean, make its nature air is dry, close in the shade place such as drawer or basket can
- After repeated use, the beeswax cling film is prone to creases, and the beeswax may start to fall off from the creases. At this point, you just need to reheat it and push the beeswax on the cotton cloth evenly, just like new.
- 1* small beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\")
- 1* medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm, 10\"*11\")
- 1* large beeswax cloth (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")
Model Number: W4178